Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lost 5 Pounds With 3rd World Diet

In the past 7 days I have lost 5 pounds.

I start every day with a breakfast of oatmeal or Cheerios and a slice of home made rye/whole wheat toast.

Around noon I'll eat an orange while I am doing a one mile walk. And a few minutes of upper body work with a pair of 10 lb dumbbells.

Late afternoon, I stop for supper. No special food, just whatever I have. But as a rule, there is very little meat compared to the amount of rice and vegetables. I almost always have a bowl of premium ice cream or sherbet for dessert.  Then another mile walk and weights.

After I finish my morning and pot of coffee, I drink plenty of ice water the rest of the day.

In the evening if I get a bad case of the munchies, I eat an apple.

The name is inspired by my Dad. He lost a lot of weight one time. My aunt asked him how he had done it. He said, "You hear how have the world goes to bed hungry every night? Well, I am in that half. I don't eat anything after supper.

1 comment:

  1. It is true that when you don't eat after supper that you will lose weight. I've been on a routine before where I didn't eat after 9 or 10pm and I saw results. I know of so many people too who say this to be true.

    ReplyDelete